Agnostic.com

3 3

LINK Trump administration finally hands over information crucial to reuniting separated migrant families | TheHill

"Lawyers and legal representatives have been unable to find the parents for more than 600 of these children . . . The Trump administration was withholding information that included phone numbers for contact."

Question: How soon will they be freed and reunited?

AnonySchmoose 8 Dec 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Just how fecking evil are these people?
What possible justification could anyone have for such behaviour that would allow them to ever sleep at night again?

Yes . . . We are shocked repeatedly by the administration's cavalier brutality. Another example is trump's pardoning this week of Blackwater guards who murdered innocent civilians in Iraq. The insanity goes on . . . what a POS he is, as he finds more ways to spawn evil.

Hopefully soon, they've been away from their families for too long.

They've missed the encouragement of strong connections too early and for too long and in their lives.

@AnonySchmoose They have, they're going to need counseling or something to help them transition back, well not back but something for their mental health.

@MichelleGar1
I hope they are given the couseling.
They will need to learn coping skills to deal with flashbacks.

@AnonySchmoose I do too, they're going to have a long journey mentally.

@MichelleGar1
If they go with their hearts and heal emotionally, their bodies & minds will follow.

Biden will reunite them

bobwjr Level 10 Dec 22, 2020

I hope they all find family.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:562739
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.