Agnostic.com

6 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

While I don't believe anything to be sacred, this is ethnocentric religious oppression, pure and simple.

Pure racism

@bobwjr Yup, unadulterated!

That's it, I'm getting a headdress and holding a buffalo dance down at the Baptist Church, Dances With Wolves style. If I'm lucky, I can summon a stampede through the parking lot.

They been doing this for 1,900 years. Throughout history. From the 7th century crusades to the 12th century inquisition to present day. Christianity is pure evil.

Talk about creating a Poltergeist war of the Holly ghosts and sared burial natives.
Shame on these God freaks who can't let the dead rest. Even after the greatest genocide in human history.

They like doing that. It's like their favorite hobby.

Now that I find offensive!

You'll probably hate my comment then, but I meant it in good sarcastic fun.

@Paul4747 nope, I don’t think for a moment you’d do it and doubt they’d get upset.

But to see that one man being disrespected so badly by the old white dudes. It’s awful that they got away with it. I would have called the cops and asked them to remove them as trespassers, but given the police track record of looking after non whites it is horrible to admit that any fears of not getting assistance may be justified.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:562864
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.