Agnostic.com

4 1

LINK Opinion | Trump saved the worst for last - The Washington Post

Presidents usually experience a poll bump after they leave office. George W. Bush, for example, nearly doubled his popularity rating between 2009 and 20. If there is any justice in the world (admittedly a big if), that won’t happen with Donald Trump. If posterity needs any reminder of how awful he has been, all it will have to do is look at his final days in office. Trump has saved the worst for last — and there is still a month to go before he is evicted from the White House.

snytiger6 9 Dec 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The difference Bush Jr. and Trump is that Bush Jr. had some idea what he was doing.

I truly fear what he can tear down in that last month unless his Trumplican Congress would sudden turn on him. I’m not going to hold my breath!

Sadly, his worst is what he does best.

He's a monster! If I were a Christian, he'd be the AntiChrist!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:563263
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.