Agnostic.com

3 3

For you liberal commies

Thirst2learn 7 Dec 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Ok, you're crazy. Admitting you have a problem is the first step in getting better.

1of5 Level 8 Dec 28, 2020

You are a typical Texas Republican Moron! Congratulations Stupid Imbecile!

@Thirst2learn I agree. A moron and an imbecile are the same thing.

In your damnable knowingly false labeling, you remind me of my idiot grand-nephew. You just throw vicious words at people to vilify and denigrate them -- just because you disagree with them. You do not even know what communism is and is not. All that you do is to show how vicious and stupid you are. If you did, you would know that liberals reject all total system ideologies, such as religion and communism. ,

@Thirst2learn Listen, fellow" Your response is just as dense and wrong as your original post. , AS A MEMBER OF THE US Army, I saw communism for what it was in East Germany and East Berlin, and
stood up against it proudly before and during the Berlin Crisis of 1961. Lat4er, after my time in the Army, I took the stance that we must understand what our enemies thank and do, so that we can be fully prepared to defeat them. Consequently, while in graduate school, I took coursework on the theory and practice of communism. I can tell you exactly what communism is, why it will never work, and why it is totally undemocratic. To state liberals support or believe in communism is either a statement of sheer ignorance or an outright damned lie. Come off the ignorant crap, fellow!!!!!!

@Thirst2learn I guess 4 years is long enough for you to forget your roots.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:564271
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.