Agnostic.com

5 2

Alright, got a question for the hive. Anyone else geta "roboish" call from their health provider saying you may be eligible for an adult vaccine? The call was them, as i recognized the voice and the number is on my phone for them. Also the call was "sponsored" by Pfizer. Now, I am 65, but our wave isn't set for now. They may simply be prepping for a few months ahead. Just curious. The call just came, after hours, so I'll check tomorrow. Anyone else get a call?

Beowulfsfriend 9 Dec 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

No call for me and I don't expect one, but I'm under the impression that the vaccine will be free, so there shouldn't be a copay. Seems odd the call would be "sponsored" by Pfizer. Will be curious if you find out whether it was a legitimate call, since this is all new for most of us.

I just heard on the news that there are scams going around with unsolicited calls seemingly (spoofed) from health care providers offering early access to the vaccine, for a fee. I'd be leery. Sounds like you are wise to be skeptical of the call. Good idea to call your provider directly to see if it was in fact them calling or not.

No call here.

skado Level 9 Dec 28, 2020

I was not charged for the TEST ;I had heard that YOU
HAVE TO SPECIFICALLY SAY " this would be a hardship to pay" or they can & WILL CHARGE YOU.
Sorta like forcing thier choice of charging your insurance (or you) and charging the government.
I think a small co-pay( after all they have to clean
the facility) I could cope with , within reason.
Thanks

Nope.

If they didn't ask for mobny/credit card, probably legit, based on age.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:564287
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.