Agnostic.com

4 2

LINK The Atheist Experience 24.49 with Matt Dillahunty and Shannon Q - YouTube

The Atheist Experience is something i just discovered a week ago and omm it is so well put together and amazing. Check it out if you haven't yet!

Aleph-NullZata 4 Dec 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I called the show once. They are just typical illogical atheist, seemingly just doing their show for people that like that sort of entertainment.

Word Level 8 Dec 29, 2020

The thing that fascinates me is the level of masochistic stupidity of the callers.

I love this program and watch it every chance I get.

They’re very confident that’s for sure. I’m kind of surprised anyone would call and discuss their beliefs with them. But yes, they’re articulate and make a great case. I agree with them, but find them a bit aggressive, which is probably needed in some places.

Yes, I agree with both points you made about being surprised that people actually call in and the a bit aggressive. The many times I'v engaged in conversation about religion i can't say I'v ever been aggressive like Matt, you could say I'm a bit too nice. I'v learned somethings from looking at it as well so that pretty cool!

I suppose it’s much easier to be straight with someone who calls in than a friend or family member. But yes, I guess we can learn from the way they ask questions.
When Shannon asks for a definition of the god, e.g. that could lead to so many more avenues of query.
But that most religious people don’t know the awful things in their own religious text is a big concern.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:564375
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.