Agnostic.com

4 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Fetterman ,"The only DOCUMENTED cases of voter fraud are for..." Why is he concerned with DOCUMENTED? This state thinks documents are...so.... unneccassary. Why document anyone? Just let it all be. Ppl want to vote...let them vote. Do not be troubled by legal documents that prove identity, citizenship, that's for old fashioned fools! When he uses the word "documented" he sounds like a proper Republican. He shouldn't use the term if he is not in favor of the use of documents across the board. It sounds like a biased application and use of documents when it suits his personal political goals. How can you prove voter fraud if you do not favor the use of documents to establish citizenship/identity in THE FIRST PLACE? Please explain to me why double standards are in place here and also why the clear response to this is eliminating this double standard.

John Fetterman is my Lieutenant Governor. I've met him several times. I think he should challenge Dan Patrick to a fight. John is 6'8" and goes well over 300lbs. That would be fun to watch. He's a gentle giant and a wonderful guy. "Donald Trump got 100% of the dead mother votes"

That’s my Lieutenant Governor!

John Fetterman is a Sheetz guy. We don't have them in Philly only Wawa and 7/11. You have them both I think. Tom Thumb, Rutters and Turkey Hill stores, you have them all. Philly is Wawa only. There is a Royal Farms near me, I've never set foot in it.

@barjoe i slept in my tIny RV In a Royal parking lot once...damn glad it was there!

@AnneWimsey They sell fried chicken? They have tables outside in the summer. There's only two stores in Philly, one is near me. I go to Wawa for coffee or to buy gas. Do they have Wawa near you? They are expanding.

@barjoe no Wawas in the Northeast that I know of, yet. We have palatial Cumberland Farms about every 1/2 mile, they have really excellent make-your-own cheap coffee & lots of food, too

@barjoe we have a good variety of convenience stores. It used to be, I heard, a gentleman’s agreement that stores would dominate an area. In Lancaster we had Turkey Hill and Penn Supreme stores, York was dominated by Rutters. Sheetz was mostly to the north of Rt. 22. And everything east of Lancaster was Wawa. Royal Farm didn’t venture north of the Maryland line. 7-11 were scattered around, I think we had two that I know of in Lancaster County.
In the past ten to twenty years that agreement disappeared, along with Penn Supreme, Getty, and A+, which were gasoline company owned. Now we have all of them, with more everyday. That was a good thing, because it forced Turkey Hill to upgrade their crummy little shops to compete against the much bigger and better Sheetz and Wawa stores. Royal Frams have just started opening up in the past five years or so.

@Barnie2years I was always a dine in guy. Since the pandemic, I do Wawa hoagies a lot because they're cheap and they're good. I've been to Sheetz, they're good for coffee, nice fresh pastry in morning. Their food is rest stop quality fast food, not nearly as good as Wawa imho. I've heard Rutters' is really good, I've never been.

You're dead right there, mate!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:564456
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.