Agnostic.com

8 1

What is the point for people sagging their pants down to their knees?

It's a sign in prison that they are available. All I see are wannabe gangstas, teens, white male thugs, and other people sagging their pants really low. They look like ridiculous IMO. Who started this stupid trend? Real ganstas don't sag their pants. I'm just pondering. Some restaurant won't serve you if your pants are that low. I did see one guy at a restaurant with very short shorts on and a long shirt. I kept looking at him and he finally walked off, then I noticed he had shorts on. It didn't look like it when he stood still though. Lol.

Sarahroo29 8 Apr 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

As a black dude I would say, "not your culture not your problem."

What are the point of high heels?

To look taller and nice.

It's surely sexist, but it sure makes a woman's legs & butt look 'toned', I guess is the best way to put it. I don't blame any woman for not wearing those torture devices, but, being a guy,...

I'm sure they would make a guy's legs & butt look good too. But if they're not wearing heels for me, I'm not wearing heels for them.

I once sold shoes at the Boscov's Department Store in Binghamton, New York from 11/87 - 4/89. I used to ask some of the women why they purchased the high heel shoes. The responses were usually to appear taller and to make the leg calf muscles appear bigger. One woman actually told me that she had wore high heel shoes so much that when she did wear flats that her legs actually hurt because her calf muscles had tightend. I also noticed that women who did wear high heels most of their lives seemed to have deformed feet and toes. One thing I learned from that shoe sales job was that Rockport Shoes are endorsed by the American Podiatric Associaton and that is what I wear most of the time. Back then, Rockport even sold some high heel shoes for women. I understand that some people buy clothes and shoes to make them "look good" either for themselves or for others. When I do feel like wearing shoes for fashion my choice would be Florsheim Spanish boots or Clark Desert Boots. From that brief shoe salesman experience, I don't recommend that women wear high heel shoes. I would never want to wear high heel shoes and you should never ask another person to do anything unless you are willing to "walk in their shoes"....

It makes them feel slim. LOL!

Lol.

Lol. That is funny.

I agree. Totally rediculous.

Yes it is.

It's blacks expressing solidarity with blacks in prison. And no, it's NOT a sign they are available in prison, that's shithead racist crap. I agree it's an odd fashion choice, but it is a free country, nu?

I'm not talking about just black people in prison doing that. The white guys do it too. I wasn't being racist.

Some fashions don't make sense

Yes. The guy about said I was being racist. No, i never mentioned only black guys sagging their pants in prison. White guys do it too. He's blocked now.

I’m sorry but I don’t see it as a cultural thing or a fashion thing. It just a stupid thing. I told my step daughters I don’t care who they date no matter the race gender or sexual orientation. But if they bring someone home with saggy pants I’m running their ass off. And they know I will do it.

Lol, Yep.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:56457
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.