Agnostic.com

8 8

LINK Fuck God : atheism

R/atheism page with user cursing God

Hages 7 Jan 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It seems to always be about people and their problems. If a god doesn't serve them it obviously doesn't exist. In a way I would find it harder to answer to the Deist point of view. Something creates everything and then leaves them to their own devises. I would ask these people where is a god that lets us humans destroy so much and bring so many other species to extinction.

Perhaps the person who wrote this finally “woke” up???? I’m glad for him/her.

If you are raging against something, Obviously it has power over you

Sounds like a very unhappy sad person, I do hope that the journey brings peace in the end. But there are better reasons for turning to atheism, or sceptical thinking generally.

Fuck Zeus, fuck Selene and fuck Eros. 😉

Hey, fuck me.

@jlynn37 Sorry fella, I am strictly 100% heterosexual! 🙂

Literally?

Yeah, I've often said that even if a God /gods exists (I refuse to use the singular in a world where thousands of gods have been invented ) it / they are so appalling, indifferent, and callous, I would refuse any worship. And that crappy 'free will' argument won't work either.

Fuck God! Mary did.

And poor Joseph had an inferiority complex for the rest of his life; there was no way he could ever give Mary a God-almighty fuck.

@anglophone cuckold Joe

Joe, speaking of apostasies before god, we all know that the putative prince of peace had siblings but who was the eldest child?

@waitingforgodo Aaron

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:565141
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.