Agnostic.com

1 4

LINK Bernie Sanders Dubbed 'National Treasure' After $2,000 Stimulus Appeal

Sanders honored for his impassioned speech for $2000 stimulus speech

bobwjr 10 Jan 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

He is the only politician I really trust.

Same here. I've been following him and reading his books for probably a couple of decades. I just wish there were more of him.

@Lauren I think I will be able to trust The Squad once they are on the scene a little Ionger, AOC in particular. I think she will be our first female president.

@LovinLarge I agree, and I think AOC has an innate grasp of politics that will allow her to advance quickly within the party. I'm not sure, though, that Harris might not be our first female president.

@Lauren I'm just glad there are some competent women on board. A female president has the potential to change the way the presidency is administered. A little compassion can go a long way.

@LovinLarge I think there's a particular insight available to an oppressed group that motivates them to act on behalf of the whole country, not just for rich old white men, and women are definitely oppressed. Of course, there are always exceptions.

@Lauren Could not agree more, the country will benefit as a whole.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:565193
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.