Agnostic.com

2 3

Well , I'm not quite sure which I like better, Evangeloon going on his Annual 3-5 month long Surfing Walk-abouts or him being totally restricted to Self-Isolation and Self Quarantine?
When he goes 'Surfing Walk-about' we all know that, sadly, he will return, we realize as well that his restrictions may well end one day as well.
But, in the interim, we have had glorious peace and quiet PLUS, with the local Police doing staggered but regular drive-bys of his house we are feeling a whole safer as well these days, i.e. NO Prowlers/very Dubious persons wandering around the area, No Drug Dealers, etc.
And a HUGE plus, not even the merest WHIFF of him and his rather rank B.O. for days and days now.

Triphid 9 Jan 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

2021 gets off with an upside!

Certainly sounds totally revolting.

His B.O., you don't know the half of it.

@Triphid I can imagine, I've run across it a time or two on certain people here.

@Lilac-JadeCanada It is summer here and his B.O. could make a rotting corpse sit up and pinch its nose, trust me, it IS bad.
BUT, I did put a wee Xmas pressie in his mailbox this year.
A neatly wrapped bar of Palmolive Gold soap and a typed note saying " Don't wait to be told, you need Palmolive Gold."
Most Aussies from around my era will remember the Television Ad.

@Triphid Good idea, if he knows how to use it, & will.

@Lilac-JadeCanada My guess is that, like his toothbrush, it too will end up registering for Unemployment Benefits.

@Triphid Unfortunately, with that type, I'd have to agree.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:565316
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.