Agnostic.com

4 9

sheep and mitch

whiskywoman 8 Jan 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Rack him!
Woold him!
Send him to the guillotine!

What worries me is that 70 million Americans were stupid enough to vote for Trump. What is wrong with these people?
As a retired postal worker, I want to state that the problems with the Post Office are not the fault of the workers but the problem lies with the top management

Unfortunately, even after Biden takes office, he will not be able to fire De Joy until he has replaced most of the Board Of Governors for the Postal Service, so it will be at least some months before we get any improvement with the mail service. The turtle man's face is hard to forget, regrettably.

and they believe the election was fraudulent

@TomMcGiverin I saw a photo of a Delivery Bar Code Sorter in the parking lot exposed to the elements. I worked on the DBCS and it is a fantastic machine. It sorts the mail into carrier routes and organizes the carrier route into the sequence that the mail carrier will deliver the mail. This is a multi-million dollar machine that was being trashed. DeJoy should be prosecuted for destruction of Postal property and be fined to replace its value and he should go to jail.

And don't forget the real goal of the Republican politicians in Washington (okay, the honorable exceptions aside, but they're now few and far between): to delegitimize the opposing party so their drones will think that Democrats have no right to exist. Essentially it's a Manichean view of politics, where the other side doesn't just have a different opinion, they're actually evil. And it's working. Just look at how many believe in the Qanon baloney.

Let's just get by Wednesday.

I know such bullshit

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:565646
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.