Agnostic.com

2 2

LINK Trump tells Georgia election official to 'find' votes to overturn Biden win

I will be glad when the dangerous lunatic that is Trumpy Dumpty is finally ejected from the White House.

anglophone 9 Jan 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I just listened to the full hour of the call. Like so many cons, he truly does not seem to understand that just saying something doesn't make it true. He does not have the cognitive ability of a normal adult.

I admire your patience! Your comment reflects many other people's observation that he behaves like a five year old child in an adult's body.

@anglophone I felt I had to listen to it to comment on it.

Of the 62 minutes, although there were several people in on the call, Trump spoke for at least 55 of those minutes. Zero evidence was presented. He insulted the Georgia Republican Secretary of State, his lawyer and Georgia's Republican Governor. He said at least 20 times that he had won in Georgia.

I know now more than ever before that no one with any credibility could take Trump seriously.

@LovinLarge His delusionality still worries me. I will be glad when he is finally ejected from the White House.

@anglophone Agreed. He is capable of anything that doesn't require intelligence or good judgment.

@MaryJane It won't be long now!

That is impeachable. I hope his head explodes.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:565801
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.