Agnostic.com

2 3

Christmas present from the daughter residing in Auckland. Enclosed card indicated that I am to learn all these skills so I can pass this knowledge on to my two grandsons. Landing the Airbus seems pretty straight-forward. I then skipped to chapter seven.

bigpawbullets 9 Jan 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Did chapter seven mention fava beans and a nice Chianti? 😱

She’s not expecting much then...escaping from Butlin’s may prove the most challenging!

As a "Yankee", I've not figured out exactly what that is. 😆🍷

@bigpawbullets This video will explain it better than I could!

@Marionville
He's England's "Walt Disney"!!!

@bigpawbullets Yes...but on a British scale! I have never been to Butlin’s ...my parents were a bit sniffy about that type of holiday, preferring to go it alone rather than have regimented canteen type meals and forced activities! My Dad liked museums and historical sites...but we visited the seaside a lot too because he was a very keen golfer and loved to play on the great links courses around the British coast. By the time I was old enough to go on my own, cheap flights had made foreign holidays the norm...especially to Spain, the British favourite.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:566271
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.