Agnostic.com

7 12

It is past time for a change

glennlab 10 Jan 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

But the Trumpers probably will!

Yup back to sanity

That is a riot! And when is Bidens next campaign rally? !

There's a guy in my town who usually drives around with two Trump flags flying from the back of his pickup. Today, I noticed he had removed the Trumpy banners . Maybe he heard Trump's phone call?

That's because Trumpism is a cult and Biden's supporters are run of the mill mainstream Dems who are not enamored of him like Trumpers. They will loyally follow and vote next time for whatever neoliberal corporatist hack the Dems nominate next time, but they won't be in love with him like Trump's followers are. To his supporters, Biden is just another pol.

I know, the Dems pic the least charismatic likeable person and he won because we had to end the shit storm and devastation and lunacy of the last 4 years.

Depending on where you live, that would take real courage.
Where do you live?
The Trump zombies are afoot in the land; are you SURE?
THE SECOND CIVIL WAR IS DRAWING NIGH!
The zombies think we're pushovers.

I live in a rapidly expanding blue island in a red state (Dallas, TX). I remember one of the militia guys telling me that the army would welcome them if we were invaded. I had to laugh, the first rule of the military is to follow orders, and these yahoos couldn't even hunt clay pigeons by the rules.

"Just remember ta hit em in the head. They go down real easy if ya hit em in the head. N burn em afterwards"--Sheriff in 'Night of the Living Dead'.

@davknight Dark

Yep, that is weird!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:566282
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.