Agnostic.com

7 21

Thanks for everyone who gave me advice on which car to buy! I decided a Honda Civic was the best option and this baby is setting in my driveway.

Gwendolyn2018 9 Jan 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

wow nice choice!

Congratulations! Excellent choice!!😎

You won't regret w

@Gwendolyn2018 When I had mine the only expense was gas and oil changes

Honda Civic is a solid automobile.

@Gwendolyn2018 Civic and Corolla are neck and neck for the most reliable cars ever. Is it new?

@Gwendolyn2018 That car will outlive us both.

Looks great.

BDair Level 8 Jan 5, 2021

good choice! can't go wrong.

@Gwendolyn2018 You can enjoy that for a long time.

@Gwendolyn2018 i've got an old nissan truck that won't die. need to find a beneficiary.

@hankster Frontier? They're solid.

@Gwendolyn2018 nice..its a great car. i had a 91 or 92 SI model i drove all over and a 2002 accord. they go forever. the old nissan is good for stuff from the co-op and filling the lawnmower gas cans. i very handy thing, the little wornout truck.

@barjoe older...97? i think they call it a hardbody.

@hankster All Nissan's were good back then. They've taken a step back to say the least. I think they started calling them Frontier 1999? They are the best vehicle Nissan makes, although they've redone them, probably screwed it up. They stopped selling NV in states, great work vans. Don't like Titan, reminds me of a Japanese Ram, they probably are a little bit better than the Trumpmobile, but Frontier is much more reliable truck.

i thought about getting a tacoma not long ago but went with the VW. love it.

@Gwendolyn2018 i think we were chatting about other stuff.

@hankster Tacoma and Tundra are the best pickups made. I live in the city and have to permit park on the street. I have a Scion IQ, it gets 35 mpg in the city, which is pretty good for a non hybrid but it's only 10 feet long, I usually can park close to my house. I've driven it 100 mph and it didn't shake. I don't do that much, don't like tickets. What Volkswagen do you have?

@barjoe scary...lol. used passat. sweet and swift.

@barjoe, @Gwendolyn2018 did we say something wrong?

@Gwendolyn2018 Chevy trucks were made solid 20 years ago They could run forever. Back then Chevy and GMC were right up there with Ford trucks. Not anymore. Enjoy your Civic, it's a great car. I like the metallic blue.

@Gwendolyn2018 Sorry. Truck talk lol

Cute car. A friend loaned me her Civic when my car was in the shop, and I loved how it drove and how the ride was.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:566312
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.