Agnostic.com

2 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

These centuries were given over to cruel dictatorships that showed loyalty to the church by organizing Crusades. The Crusaders would often engage in genocide of Jewish villages as practice before pursuing mass murder in the Middle East. Same bloodthirsty psychos are marching on Washington DC to support their wannabe tin-pot dictator.

most Xtians are really Cult of Sol Invictus, and as "Roman" as it gets prolly, marching in files and rows proverbially and whatnot, dunno how this pov might play into the reality here tho?

Seems like society is (most likely deliberately) being crashed again now, guess the rothschilds and co think they might escape this time?

@Hages well, and Warburgs, et al, the owners of the Federal Reserve, those above the law, however you might put it. The georgia guidestone ppl. The reason we think inflation is normal. The ppl who care not who makes the laws, as long as they control the money. i mean the rothschilds, not really? JFK was pretty clear on it i guess, and it was a rothschild who openly threatened Lincoln with a civil war if he didnt kowtow. Lincoln's "greenbacks" caused a renaissance, and they were the first thing pulled after his assassination. Woodrow even admitted what a huge mistake he made in 1913. hell i'd provide some links but one can hardly even search the stuff lol, buried on pg 10 or whatever

but i mean you gotta know that the rich get richer when there's blood in the streets eh. Why kill Qaddafi? "Follow the money" rarely leads one astray imo

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:566515
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.