Agnostic.com

7 19

What did I say? I said his idiot supporters would do something stupid and violent.

45 needs to arrested for inciting his supporters to do this.

KKGator 9 Jan 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'll make a phone call. It will be perfect.

Absolutely

I totally agree with you. Keep 45 there for the rest of his life. I'm sure there is enough criminal charges he can found guilty of to do that. Swern in Biden early for we can return to more peaceful normal. I'm tired of 45s and his supporters bs. That kinda shit is why I'm kinda afraid to come out the closet off this site.

This is not unexpected, it was inevitable.
Trump is not longer the republican president, he is the leader of a mob, he is Trump the dictator and he will settle for nothing less and neither will they.

All the obstructionist republicans fascist and their death cult followers need to be arrested and imprisoned immediately!!!

This is treasonous sedition which should carry a sentence of death by public execution!

Peaceful protesters my ass. If these protesters were not trump supporters there would have been much more than tear gas fired at protesters - IMHO.

You are absolutely right.

Yep, Trump spoke to Pence and found out Pence wouldn't crime as ordered, so while speaking to the anti-American fascist gathering of low life MAGA maggots he urged them to march on the Capital.
If it were anyone else that would be inciting a riot.
Trump should be charged and arrested now.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:566538
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.