Agnostic.com

5 7

Removal of this sitting President now can be accomplished quickly and effectively.
[politicususa.com]

mischl 8 Jan 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

In a body bag hopefully

Never count your Trumpies until they're in the clink!

I've left the c-span audio on. They having reporting but then break to take live calls from around the country.
The calls are running 50 50. Removing trump will cause an uprising. Literally there are very crazy delusional trump supporters that fully believe the election was a fraud.
It's just madness.

Eff them. It is the right thing to do.

Crazy and delusional are accurate descriptions. Biden DID win the election, fair and square. But the delusional ones choose to believe Trump's fiction.

So now another round of fear enters the picture. Look where that has gotten us so far. No rag-tag bunch of morons cannot stand up to the US military What happened to following the law?

Being afraid of more violence isn't sufficient reason to allow a madman to continue with no brakes in the WH, with all the power it provides. Kick him out THIS WEEK, even if only as an example to the next madman who aims for the WH.

@JackPedigo Well clearly that concept went out the window or that ship sailed years ago. Only the little people get to follow the law.

@silverotter11 'Get' to following the law. Since when did we have a choice? I think OJ showed us where real power resides. Luckily for us, with him he had only one get out of jail free card.

@JackPedigo Get to follow the law - sarcasm. We the little people get to be profiled, stopped, questioned or serveilled; handcuffed, locked up or denied bail. Factoring in your sex, color, political or religious view depends on what level you are subjected to the list of law enforcement or justice out comes.

@silverotter11 I forgot to add my new symbol which can also be used for sarcasm‽

Doesn't like my ad blocker and pretty sure I got the info already but from the ad free The Guardian.

What the fuck are they waiting for?

MizJ Level 8 Jan 6, 2021

Good question. The 25th Amendment requires the V.P. to sign off. Maybe Pence doesn't have the fortitude to can his boss.

@mischl It's time for Pence to grow a pair. Enough is enough.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:566576
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.