Agnostic.com

8 9

People keep asking why the treasonous asshats in the Capitol weren't stopped by law enforcement and I'm sitting here thinking about how obvious it is. They're white dudes. The cops are mostly white dudes. If black and brown people had done something like that, they'd all be dead. People of color can't even sleep in their fucking beds at night without being murdered by the police. If I ever hear someone call BLM a terrorist group, I'm going to peacefully protest by kicking them in the face.

Sorcha 7 Jan 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

congress should convene and not dismiss until trump and his rabble rousing son and rudy are in jail and out of the white house

they keep lying and saying that dems are coming for guns
well......how can a terrorist act like this protect their right to bear arms ....which is far from what the founders meant or could have imagined....are they not making a case for taking guns

The treasonous asshats = Pelosi & 297 other traitors...
.Green Party victims are also telling the truth like 120 rethuglicans last night

Antifa was allowed to impersonate MAGAs so that the debate over millions of fake illegal votes for the BidenS crime families would be delayed AND REPUDIATED by demonRATs duopoly now totaling 298 traitors to the CONSTITUTION.... 19 STATES illegally kicked WWW.HOWIEHAWKINS.US off ballots in this fake election....BidenS read a prepared speech condemning the planned Antifa invasion of Congress and ad libbed live "how I used to write speeches".... Vice PRESIDENT Pence was denied his job that PRESIDENT GORE refused to do 20 years ago in this REVENGE FAKE ELECTION like Florida Jeb Bush crime families conducted November December 2000

Indeed. When one replays the events of the day, one wonders if the entire episode was theater.

But we might also wonder when and if law enforcement in this country will ever get it. This 'free pass' surely hasn't gone unnoticed by any number of angry white males who know explosives and want to become the next Timothy McVeigh (Oklahoma City) or Anthony Warner (Nashville). I saw lots of backpacks that made it into the Capitol chambers today, obviously without going through a metal detector. It's only a mater of time before an aspiring domestic terrorist takes advantage of his white privilege, blends in with the crowd and blows something up.

There is only one solution to Congressional corruption fueled by a billion dollars in lobbyists campaign donor$ ..... ratify the real 1st Amendment in 27 more states 50 thousand persons per Congressional District completing the TWELVE BILL of RIGHTS RESTORING LOCAL DEMOCRACY in Congress send 6000+ honest locals to outvote the 431 bribed incumbents there now

Unfortunately

and I saw video of a cop opening a gate and moving aside.....

he should be fired and prosecuted

Unfortunately Very True....when BLM marchers were in the vicinity, Armed National Guardsmen were 2-3 deep rInging the Capitol

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:566589
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.