Agnostic.com

2 1

Overt restraint for violent white right wing seditious maga mob!!!

Yet when the Disabled, BLM, and Antifa stage peaceful non violent protests they are beaten, tear gassed , and shot with rubber bullets.

I for one wonder who the fuck the police really protect!!!

of-the-mountain 9 Jan 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I think the under-armed Capitol Police saved property, time, and maybe lives that matter (Ashli is not a great loss and I know nothing about the other 3 except that they were medical) by not responding with force. Even being friendly. The FBI will handle them throughout this week and Congress/Pence will deal with their leader. The highly weaponized insurgents also happen to mostly be white supremacist minded so, yes, racism is part of it. Just not the major part. This was an attempt to fry some Democrats. That's who they hate more.

Apparently if you're white and break into the Capital while carrying weapons you won't get much resistance, but if you're black and minding your own business while drinking a soda you could get choked out if not shot.
The difference has become so bad that every time there's an innocent victim of racist police brutality it feels like they just hurt a family member of mine.
Honestly I think the police should have gone to the Capital with automatic weapons and mowed down everyone that wasn't supposed to be there.
This is why I don't work in law enforcement.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:566747
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.