Agnostic.com

2 3

Now is an optimal time to have a huge Tarring and Feathering extravaganza. Possibly in front of the National Archives. PrimeTime and televised.

hankster 9 Jan 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It's best to mix the tar with sheep dip and motor oil. It makes the tar easier to apply.

Mob vengeance for the mob? Personally, if we're going to resort to old style public punishments, I'd prefer the stocks.
[en.wikipedia.org]😕tocks_(PSF).png

stocks are good for the public participation, but some distinct scarring seems appropriate.

i was thinking more of white house and congressional personnel. maybe the mob gets the stocks.

i really don't want to pile more stupid on top of the impressive pile already there. So maybe Tarring and Feathering is a bit much. I'll start saving up my rotten fruit.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:566864
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.