Agnostic.com

8 4

LINK TRUMP CONCEDES: President Trump Ensures Smooth Transition of Power in New Twitter Video - YouTube

He didn't really concede, didn't even mention Joe Biden's name. He lied his ass of saying he immediately dispatch National Guard, 90 minutes after the breach, a Capitol police officer was beaten to death, his own VP sheltered in place, yeah sure. He took no responsibility for the violence. That's not too bad for him, only two huge lies in one speech, usually it's dozens. He did say there would be a new administration taking office January 20th. He looked like he was drugged up. It was taped. They probably had to do several takes. It was reappeared about 20 minutes ago.

barjoe 9 Jan 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

lies even here he did nothing but giggle and enjoy the riot on his behalf ....he loved it ....to him it was proof they want him to go on

and he's not done just slowed for a day or 2...he will be back to normal real soon hopefully after impeachment

I hope he's feeling Epsteinish.

@barjoe lol that would be too much for a guy like him he thinks fucking his daughter and 12 yr old girls and boys are normal and he is the authority on everything so that kind of person loves himself too much
of course epstine had help I been wondering where all the sharp shooters are in this generation

@whiskywoman What 12 year old girl did he fuck? Besides Ivanka.

@barjoe maybe these

@barjoe

Notice the Fox newscaster thought she was going to break down

He lied his ass off. This took hours to film and was heavily (and poorly) edited. He's reading from s prompter, but their 3 or 4 separate parts. I think Trump was the person breaking down. It's like in Japan when the Emperor surrendered, I hope the cult all commits Hari Cari.

Thought he was going to bust A gut , total bullshit he's really afraid of immediate prison and the real consequences of his actions. It just became real and he was caught red handed

he and his son and rudy all need to be arrested and charged ASAFP and to be effective that may have to be after the inauguration
but charges need to be filed

If you listen carefully, you will see he couldn't tell the truth in this performance either.

It's also spliced in 3 places. They probably did a bunch of takes.

Your headline could be stand-up comedy material

To quote Carol King, "It's too late baby, now, it's too late."

I'll take what I can get. I didn't expect this much.

skado Level 9 Jan 7, 2021

Me too. He first doesn't want to get impeached, 25thed or investigated. He still may resign and have Pence pardon him if his lawyers tell him a self pardon won't stick. It would serve him right if Pence double crossed him.

@barjoe one could only hope......

@barjoe he won't trust pence or let him be in charge one day even

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:566914
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.