Agnostic.com

8 1

M. A. G. A.

Whoops! It didn't work. And as a 1970's boss said to me after dragging me into his office to look out the window at a rag, tag & bobtail procession of protestors marching past at the end of the street - "they even have dogs leading some of them on pieces of string".
Unless it's a sword, the guy at the left back looks like he has a dog on a string!

FrayedBear 9 Jan 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Together, they have a full set of teeth.

You are their dentist? 😲

That would be even more horrific, to be their dentist.

I didn't know Wookies supported Trump. May the farce be with him.

Make America Grotesque, Assholes

Not bad but isn't it heriditary?

@FrayedBear You're thinking any of these bozos has a chance at breeding?

@Paul4747 we all came from apes. Just a question of which one, isn't it?

@FrayedBear I am mightily resisting the urge to remind you that we have a common ancestor with the apes, we did not descend from them.

Crap, I didn't resist mightily enough, did I.

And don't they just look it. Bunch of Bogans, if ever I saw some.

I think that’s elizabeth harmonβ€˜s son.

Who is EH?

@FrayedBear Elizabeth harmon

@CourtJester I don't know her and all that came up in search was some game or other.

What a bunch of pathetic losers.

My long dead alcoholic boss would agree with you.

But it depends on how much Trump paid them.

Another 9/11 moment?

@K9Kohle789 Rent a crowd or dummy has been the jibe of entertainers to audiences for more than 100 years!

I like that.

Oldie from another age!

The way to make America great again is to drain the swamp: get rid of the Chief Turd and his dangerous rabble of followers.

I agree and can’t wait.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:566934
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.