Agnostic.com

1 2

LINK Eric Alterman on Holding Trump Enablers Accountable – BillMoyers.com

(Personally, I think the Nixon pardon was a mistake, because it created a precedent of not holding presidents accountable for wrong doing, which led to Iran-Contra under Reagan and George H.W. Bush, and also led to the introduction of torture under George W. Bush, because they didn't believe they'd be held accountable for their actions...)

From the article...

I’ve been forced to write about Donald Trump an awful lot during the past five years and the problem I always face when writing in a limited space, like this one, is which of his countless horrific qualities to focus on. The same thing happens when I need to address the consequences of the policies of his administration. There are so many terrible ones, so many victims and so many enablers. I always found myself asking, “Who deserves a thousand words today?”

snytiger6 9 Jan 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Trump could resign just like Nixon did. I think in his warped mind he still thinks he can stay in power. He's a megalomaniac.

@powder Biden would then be the 47th president?

@powder it doesn’t help that Trump’s troops invading the Capital were talking about hanging Pence for not throwing the election. Pence might not be in a pardoning mood.

@Barnie2years He may not have the opportunity but it might ingratiate him with the KKKrazees. He's still a racist prick and they now want to "Hang Pence"

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:567779
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.