Agnostic.com

6 3

LINK Pro-Trump rioters could face up to 20 years in prison

Pro–Donald Trump rioters could face serious penalties for subverting the presidential election process.

More than 60 people (on NPR this morning they reported more than 80) were arrested on Wednesday after rioters breached the Capitol, assaulted officers, and stole items, including government laptop, law enforcement said on Thursday. Additionally, the stolen laptop may have contained "sensitive national security information," CBS News reported.

snytiger6 9 Jan 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Those people are going to have that stain on there record for the rest of there life. Which serves them right.

I ll hate to see their kids growing up without daddy or mommy . I hate to think that maybe there are elderly parents who were counting on their kids for support at this age . These fuckers are mostly stupid and misguided . 20 yrs in prison will not do any good to their poor children , that makes me sad .
I think their leader should be in prison , that will be the orange asshole and his family and all his loyal Assholes who live and eat and cloth selves bcz of my taxes .
I think these idiots who followed directions should get some type of punishment for sure , but 20 yrs is too much .
I don’t know . It’s my first reaction when I read this , soo much pain and hate again this last week 🙁🦇

You would rather have them preaching their nasty ideas to a younger generation? Nope!

They should get 20 years to start... Those that brought weapons, cable ties, flak jackets, displayed hate symbols or were identified as damaging property should get life without parole. The same for those in authority that helped the coup (Police captain, supervisors, and Pentagon appointee that withheld the National Guard).

So, logically, he who incited them should face the same, or worse?

Do they expect us to feel sorry for them?

They can join Aryan Brotherhood.

I'm sure many already have.

@GeorgeRocheleau Prison gang.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:567796
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.