Agnostic.com

5 6

LINK Ginni Thomas, wife of Clarence Thomas, endorsed the protest that became the Capitol riot.

"On Wednesday morning, Ginni Thomas—wife of Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas—endorsed the rally in Washington demanding that Congress overturn the election ... Throughout the 2020 campaign, Thomas remained active on Facebook, condemning Black Lives Matter, and opposing COVID-19 shutdowns ... Federal law requires justices to recuse themselves from any proceeding in which their “impartiality might reasonably be questioned.” It also compels justices to recuse if their spouse has “an interest that could be substantially affected by the outcome” of the case ... In all likelihood, Ginni Thomas will face no consequences for cheerleading a rally that sought to overturn an election."

How likely will it be that Democrats will pressure Clarence Thomas to recuse himself from high-profile cases or to resign altogether?

Remember the Anita Hill sexual harrassment case?
Well, both Ginni and Clarence Thomas have slandered Hill.

AnonySchmoose 8 Jan 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

He's never recused himself from anything else that he should have.

What a paradox that he's a loathsome fool, who loathes himself.

@AnonySchmoose voice text error again. I meant recuse.

She and her husband are both cunts of the highest order.

Both of them aptly described.

Apparently she(they) paid for 70 or more busloads for these shitheads to get there....facilitating an Insurrection against the lawful government by a SCOTUS, anyone?

Yes, many news sources reported that. On DailyKos.com below their description of the article ( [dailykos.com] ) someone commented about those sources:

Saturday, Jan 9, 2021 · 5:12:12 AM HST · Teduardo
In the interests of fairness and reason, I feel compelled to draw your attention to this very insightful comment by VClib, below:
"As a final update, I want to list the sources that piqued my interest in this story. As one states, this started going viral yesterday so I am in no way responsible for the great reporting that prompted this post. Please check out these folks for more background and research:"

Ursula Koenig on Twitter [twitter.com] @ursulakoenig
Anne Nelson on Twitter [twitter.com] @anelsona
Mark Joseph Stern on Twitter [twitter.com] @mjs_DC
Charise Frazier on News One [newsone.com]

I didnt hear that. She should be prosecuted with the rest of them if she not only encouraged it but paid for people to be transported there.

Clarence Thomas is a disgrace to his race. Has anybody ever told him he's black?

Imo, he always looks angry, and he doesn't help African Americans obtain/exercise equal voting rights. He doesn't seem to acknowledge his ethnic background.

he always has been

Unbelievable

bobwjr Level 10 Jan 10, 2021

I wonder which infection is worse:
-- Millions of Covid-19 infections and deaths;
or
-- Very numerous far-righters, white-supremacists, conspiracy theorists, violent overthrowers of democracy, murderers, and police who aided conspirators

@AnonySchmI think there is some overlap on these 2 groups. It is all dangerous, second group will be around longer.

@gigihein
Definitely some overlap. Yes and 2nd around longer.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:567877
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.