Agnostic.com

5 5

Crisis pending

Isn't it ashame that our children are faced with school loans that exceed the cost of some homes as theygraduate from college? With this large expenditure looming how will they be able to buy a home,educate their children and just comply with todays expenses. I was just amazed at the starting salaries that are being given to new graduates. They are totally in adequate to meet these needs . It is no wonder so many are returning home to live after school. Yet these companies are hoarding cash, paying dividends and suppressing wages.When the balance between the wealthy and the poor becomes ridiculas some type of revolt will occur. The time is coming soon.

Marine 8 Apr 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The time arrived for real in the elections of 2016. The powers that be wanted change and not business as usual. They saw 8 years of a black president as being an oportune time. Poor proud to be white Americans could help in this change. Convince everyone that the news media is false and have others agreeing and you are well on your way.

Does this have anything to do with your bible and Revelations? No. Not a damned thing at all.

Please read the book Dark Money to see what the average person is up against.

@Marine OK. Thank you. I hear that Mr. Obama is working with Netflix to produce some content and I would not be surprised if he covers this as well.

Yeah I graduated from an expensive, 'elite' college in '90 without too much debt. Base tuition at that same school has gone up by almost a factor of ten compared to my first year AND they no longer have need blind admission.

I graduated from a state university and had never entirely stopped taking classes. I paid thousands over the years and sometimes wonder if it has been worth the top ramen meals and walking everywhere.

Sometime compare the events of this time period with the events of the nineteen twenties through the nineteen thirties until about nineteen forty-three. Not even all the names have changed.

I’m facing the issue, and I’m 44. Crippling debt in probably the worst era yet for the workers in modern times.

Talking to a couple people it seems the loan structure is set up so they can't keep up with the payments , not like when I went to school

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:56805
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.