Agnostic.com

19 18

Trump loves the poorly-educated.

Yes, stop the Electric collage. It kills birds because they fly into it.

Don’t forget to stop the steel because plastic is better?

Who is Brian Moran?

It’s okay, the hats let us know all we need.

LiterateHiker 9 Jan 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

19 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The second picture of the guy in the doorag had it right. I've seen that picture before, and he spelled "brain" correctly. The rest of what he wrote was a mess, but he got that part. Are the other ones originals?

Oh my! So easy to be manipulated by Trump who doesn't give a shit about them.

It’s bad enough that these people do authentically exist, but then it’s complicated by the fact that other people then photoshop the images to make them more absurd.

skado Level 9 Jan 13, 2021

Good reminder that many pictures arent accurate.

@gigihein
The original photo of the "Get a Brain" guy actually spelled 'brain' correctly, for example.

In one way the educated people i think who are on the know about Trumph ,Almost have to hold back their laughing at the antics of these people and how misinformed and lead they are ,But this unfortuneatly is what makes them so dangerous

Indeed, see my quotes from Joseph Goebbels. It's the same play book that the NAZIs utilised.

"There will come a day, when all the lies will collapse under their own weight, and truth will again triumph." ~ Joseph Goebbels

"The most brilliant propagandist technique will yield no success unless one fundamental principle is borne in mind constantly - it must confine itself to a few points and repeat them over and over." ~ Joseph Goebbels

"Propaganda must facilitate the displacement of aggression by specifying the targets for hatred." ~ Joseph Goebbels

"If you repeat a lie often enough, people will believe it, and you will even come to believe it yourself." ~ Joseph Goebbels

"A lie told once remains a lie but a lie told a thousand times becomes the truth" ~ Joseph Goebbels

Propaganda works best when those who are being manipulated
are confident they are acting on their own free will.
Joseph Goebbels

There was no point in seeking to convert the intellectuals. For intellectuals would never be converted and would anyway always yield to the stronger, and this will always be "the man in the street." Arguments must therefore be crude, clear and forcible, and appeal to emotions and instincts, not the intellect. Truth was unimportant and entirely subordinate to tactics and psychology.
Joseph Goebbels

This is funny, but also sad and indicative of the power of manufactured consent. These are the people who most benefit from access to low cost health care, worker protections, better safety laws, etc. Trumpie is a blip, a sideshow to the deeper problem.

Electric Collage sounds like a '60s rock band, or maybe something I saw on an acid trip as a kid!

This sums it up......

I must be stupid too, because I can't even work out what that is intending to say.

@Fernapple Neither can they. The difference is, they like it that way.

I want to laugh, but collectively, they're too dangerous to be funny.

Too Stupid. Look at Richard Barnett. If that’s not the epitome of stupid, nothing is.

That’s how most Trumpanzees are. I have no problems with Republicans who are good people and the same goes for Democrats. Always remember, good and bad exists with everything.

Jesus.

Mvtt Level 7 Jan 12, 2021

And I always thought Monty Python's The Life of Brian didn't mention that Brian's last name was Moran.

But now we know.😁

Here’s a local Trump supporter. However, many are middle class. Not all Trump supporters are poor

Most do have only a high school education.

But they also have brains of a mule. At least some of them.

@ADKSparky

I know there are elderly Trump supporters. Morons.

@CuddyCruiser it doesn't say much for the public schools, does it?

Does someone actually live there or is the sign a joke? "Keep America Great" on the side of a building that is falling apart is rich irony, whether it is intentional or not.

@alliwant There’s a trailer in the same condition

No shit his peeps

bobwjr Level 10 Jan 12, 2021
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:568459
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.