Agnostic.com

3 4

Bad new ag's and ath's! There just may be a god! Trump was served up a fresh batch of impeach today! Mmmm mmm good! Lets pray (i kid)!

Stilltrying1964 7 Jan 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

As an 'ag,' there may be a system of reward and punishment after all, 'god' or 'no god,' sometimes deferred, sometimes immediate. Hitler lasted about 12 years....what does that tell you? Maybe that Instant Karma can be a bitch? (If there is such a thing ). Jus' sayin...'
Btw, ags take a neutral view about Natural Law and the question if there is such a thing as 'good' and 'evil'...maybe it's just a propaganda problem: Democrats believe in the free marketplace of ideas, which is a noble ideal; Republicans believe in slash and burn, brainwashing and indoctrination, because the people who control them do---the super-rich.
Or something like that.
I don't delude myself Trump is, or ever was, the problem.

Actually God and Trump share many of the same personality traits.

If there was a God, Trump would've never gotten elected.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:568750
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.