Agnostic.com

1 3

Do Bullies Have a Purpose?

Ok, so the division has come to a head (may not be done yet). So, most agree trump is at least a Bully. Well, once there was a bully in my elementary that kept everyone uptight and intimidated all the time (for years). I was a scaredy-cat. But on an on I finally just said “this has to cease”. So the next time he got in my face, I went psycho (like I was possessed). I beat the shit outta him until 2 teachers pulled me off. I’m 54. To this day that dude is the kindest fellow in the community. He thanks me for bringing it all to a head. That’s the country right now.

SocialDarwin 5 Jan 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My father in Alabama was very brutal, he was afraid God would get mad if he didn't beat the hell out of me for anything that annoyed him. He caught me in a white lie when I was six and made me take off all my clothes so he could beat me with his belt until my entire body, including my face, had bleeding whelps from head to toe.
So a couple of weeks later he saw me being pushed around by an eight year old, he told me either I had to beat the kid up, or he was going to beat me again.
I walked up behind the kid, said "Hey!" and when he turned around I broke his nose. Before I could pull my fist back he had blood from his face to his belt. I thought I had killed him.
I wasn't able to hit another kid in the face until twelfth grade. I got real good at taking head shots because I was restricted to delivering body blows.
I think the objective was to turn me into a serial killer.
My father failed however and remained disappointed in me until he died of colon cancer in 2001.
I remember in the 80's when he wanted me to kill a guy that scared him.
I so wish he was alive today, to see me as a trans-woman liberal antifa.
Yes, I still have daddy issues Dad, you worthless dead POS.

I am glad you have at least realized what is going on. You are one of the many on this site I will call friends. Does not matter how you feel if it is one way then so it is.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:568858
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.