Agnostic.com

2 1

Oh dearie me.
Just got off the phone with the Law Firm that is acting on my behalf as well as for the Owners and Management of the Shopping complex.
It appears as though Madam Pauline R. is begging for extra time and consideration re- her recent uncalled for Abusive Outburst towards me.
It seems, perhaps, that the Catholic Diocese in this area have reached their decision NOT to permit/allow their Law Firm, retained by them for Church Affairs, etc, etc, to represent Madam Pauline R. and that she MUST retain a Law Firm at HER own expense.
So much, imo, for this 'unity, support, etc, etc,' that religions like to tell everyone they have with each other.

Triphid 9 Jan 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I like many aspects of this.....

Oh how things change when they might have to pay out cash rather than collect it huh? Life is tough.

Heh, SHE goes to the Magistrates Court next week to face the Charges there and will more than likely cop some pretty hefty fines PLUS Court Cost as well.
The Law Firm working for my case and the Shopping Complex Owners, etc, asked me for my 'suggestions' as to " the extra time and consideration' plea.
The next scheduled Sessions for the Hearing of Civil Cases is to begin on Monday, February the 1st.so I asked them to 'use their own discretion.'

@Triphid I will be very interested to see how this plays out.

@Lilac-JadeCanada I shall endeavour to keep you posted.

@Triphid Thanks.

@Lilac-JadeCanada No probs.

@Triphid point out you are no spring chicken, and that nobody at your selected charity is either.......

@Triphid Yes we all wait with baited breath.

@AnneWimsey " No Spring Chicken, " I agree with you there.
As young Henry remarked, laughingly, to me yesterday " I think you've passed your use by date, Uncle....LOL."
He soon changed his mind when I replied with "If that's how things are then I can't make any more of my Cheeseslaw salad that you like so much now can I?"
And Yes, though, hopefully the selected Charity will, sadly, need to continue on the recipients of its work may not.

@Triphid Cheeseslaw? Care to share?

@AnneWimsey WHAT, you've never heard of the Aussie special, aka Cheeseslaw?
Okay, recipe coming up.
Take 6 large carrots, remove tops and bottoms, peel them, then grate them into a mixing bowl,
Add a few very generous hands full of Shredded Cheese ( I prefer to use either 4 Cheeses Bake or another mix of cheeses),
add salt and pepper to taste,
Blend them all together using a fork.
then add diced Gherkins and diced Pickled Onions, about 4-6 of each, blend those in with Carrot and cheeses mix.
Take 1 can of Condensed Milk (opened of course), 1 and 1/2 teaspoons of Mustard powder,
the juice of 1 lemon, about 50-60 mils of white vinegar, place all into a re-sealable jar/container,
stir contents until they reach a creamy, smooth mixture, add 3-4 tablespoons full to the carrot/cheese, gherkin and onions mix, stir in well, spoon mix into another re-sealable container/s then let cool in fridge until you want to serve it.
Now you have Aussie Cheeseslaw AND Home-made Mayonnaise left over as well.
Kept refrigerated the Cheeseslaw will last for about 2-3 days IF you can stop yourself and the kids from eating it all at once that is, the mayonnaise will last for up to about 1 month.
Toasted Cheeseslaw sandwiches are a great and easy tasty snack,
Cheeseslaw as a side-dish goes great with other salads as well and can be a real favourite at barbeques also.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:569005
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.