Agnostic.com

4 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I really wish stupidity like that was terminal within days

I recall a history class - I believe it was in college - discussing the fallout of the Salem Witch Trials. Because the church was so involved in condemning and executing people, it broke the strong hold the church had on the people and on the social order. I have to wonder if this incident with the trump insurrection and churches providing such strong support for trump as the example of this article provides won't backfire in the long run and push people away from churches. All indications are that they backed the wrong horse.

I am always feeling sad when the so called preachers of God say this kind of things.

The only thing that such brainless bullies understand is brutality. Lock him up!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:569293
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.