Agnostic.com

3 4

LINK Stefanik Whines(R) Over Losing Cush Harvard Gig For Fanning Conspiracy Flames | Talking Points Memo

Rep. Elise Stefanik (R-NY) on Tuesday complained about her removal from an advisory committee to Harvard University’s Institute of Politics over her peddling of unfounded claims of voter fraud. That exact Trump-fueled election delegitimization crusade ultimately incited the deadly insurrection of the Capitol last week.

snytiger6 9 Jan 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Peddle bullshit and you will end up in it yourself

Complain all she wants. They have a right to remove her.

She's my district's representative, and she's ingratiated herself to the president over the last couple of years and adopted his campaign tactics (e.g., juvenile taunts and playground-like insults of her opponent). It won over the local, conservative voters who make up the overwhelming majority here, but I think it's ultimately a backfire. She didn't get a federal appointment by going all-in for the president, and her recent support of sedition likely means she will never achieve higher office. I'm certain she had her eye on the Senate or executive branch in some capacity, but she traded whatever integrity she had for short-term gains and that's likely trapped her in a relatively minor House position as representative to a rather small, insignificant district of northern New York.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:569456
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.