Agnostic.com

8 9

What makes boots look s-exy and edgy?

Yesterday Dennise, the girl I'm mentoring, took this photo of me in her backyard.

My daughter Claire, 30, and Dennise called the boots "s-exy and edgy." Must be the straps and buckles. Beats me. I call the boots waterproof and comfortable with great traction. They fit perfectly.

Dennise also helped me take in this stretchy corduroy jacket I made. She sews, too. She put a pin in the front to make it a half-inch tighter at the waist. When I got home, I moved the front button.

Suddenly I look edgy with three buckles on my boots?

LiterateHiker 9 Jan 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I think because that kind of buckle is common on motorcycle boots.

Boots always make a statement, and work best with a long-limbed, slender person like you. Whereas on others, not so much and the statement they make is one of trying too hard.

Sexy and edgy are in the eyes if the beholder. If we could define it, it would be different next month.

For me, depends on the boots. There's pretty much nothing you can do with rain slickers, for example.

And you have a great daughter.....

Looking great Kathleen ,beautiful outfit ,I am surprised at the green grass there instead of snow

@RoyMillar

Thank you! It warmed up and snow melted in Wenatchee Valley.

Just got back from snowshoeing in the mountains.

@LiterateHiker We have next to no snow here this winter. Pretty well like your area here. Green grass

Its the woman that wears them...

Always look good

bobwjr Level 10 Jan 17, 2021

She certainly does

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:569745
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.