Agnostic.com

2 13

Right Wingers just now figuring out that Garth Brooks isn't on their team.

"We Shall be Free" and "The Thunder Rolls"

I guess they don't listen.

But they think "Born in the USA is an Anthem.... so

#USA
BufftonBeotch 8 Jan 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The stupid are who they are and will never change, and since they tend to have more children than smart people, their numbers are growing. Think "Idiocracy". That may be our future.

Well they have Kid Rock. Who tries to claim the mantle of Southern Rock. And he is the farthest thing from it. Showboat racist fool.
Meanwhile Gregg Allman who was the epitome of the title was a very humble kind human being who was small town to the core.

And I don't think Dolly Parton is capable of hating anyone.

@BufftonBeotch Love Gregg Allman. His solo versions of the Allman Brothers songs were better than the Allman Brothers versions, for me anyway.

@Sticks48 He was an amazing talent and human being.

Poor snowflakes

bobwjr Level 10 Jan 19, 2021

I generally loathe country music but i adore Garth's puffy smiling chipmunk face.

Squee! forgive me. I am adult again.

@BufftonBeotch yes it was such an amazing inauguration. It looked like ALL of the country instead of just crazy old white men and women.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:570432
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.