Agnostic.com

7 6

Is this letter circulated the real one? Is this what he said?

TimeOutForMe 8 Jan 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Stop the STEALs 19 states stolen from Atheist WWW.HOWIEHAWKINS.US 5 states stolen from TrumpOLINI

I'm not sure he knows how to write so I am skeptical.

If thats all he wrote , what a shameful man he is

If that is what he wrote, then "shamefully" yes! I still don't know whether this is what he wrote.

Biden said it was a generous letter 🤔. See link as to what Biden said.

@ScienceBill72...just in case that link didn't open. I tried to open again but for some reason couldn't open.

...here's another link. Perhaps this letter was just a joke 🙄

[cnn.com]

Humor is hard.

Who knows

bobwjr Level 10 Jan 20, 2021

I heard he said my crowd was bigger than your crowd.

...was all about the size of the rally's for him😅

If he didn't attend as a tradition why even bother with a letter except to show he's a deranged individual.

Greed and polluter war zionism CERTAINLY is for deranged homicidal true believers making BidenS crime families equally deadly to TrumpOLINI crime families.... Andy Griffiths played outgoing LBJ in a Nixon tv movie long ago .... our Atheist WWW.HOWIEHAWKINS.US was illegally rigged off 19 states ballots Bernie twice fucked over by demonRATs.... don't hold your breath for any improvement in USA ongoing crimes murdering people or devaluing currency

When Nixon lost California Governor race 1962 he said election night: "you won't have Dick Nixon to kick around anymore" I heard TrumpOLINI say today boarding AF ONE for Florida: " pray for our great country and prosperity " while the liar 46 claims victory over evil....Dementia is certainly deranged like 40 ReaGUN.... S African leaders are religious and delusional too

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:570622
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.