Agnostic.com

2 4

Nice piece of 'entertainment' (LOL) yesterday although it was a bit on the short side.
As I sat in the somewhat sparsely populated public gallery of the courtroom, Her Self-Righteousness, Pauline R. noticed my presence and gave me her sternest of glares, then addressed the Magistrate with, "Why is this filthy Heathen permitted in a Court of Law, this is a Court governed by the Laws of God and Jesus, I demand that he be removed."
The Court appointed Lawyer for her Highness, a rather wimpy looking example imo, merely hung his head and said nothing as the Magistrate warned her to be silent or face being charged with Contempt of Court.
She went silent whilst the Charges were read out and then when asked to offer up her plea in answer to them she, ranted again and got herself an extra fine of $50 for Contempt.
Her 'plea' was " I did what I did because I was doing Gods work in trying to bring a Heathen to God and Jesus."
The Magistrate responded, " You can either plead Guilty or Not Guilty, so how do you plead?"
Her wimpy looking Lawyer stood up, at last, and offered up a plea of Guilty on her behalf to which she then started another of her rants.
An extra $50 was added by the Magistrate PLUS a warning that "One more out-burst and she would be removed from the Court and be given 3 days in the local Gaol PLUS an extra fine of $300 and the hearing of her case would go ahead without her being present."
Silence reigned for about another 20 minutes or so as the Charges were read out, then another out-burst from her after which she was removed from the Court and taken to the holding cells at the rear of the Courthouse by a Police Officer.
To cut the whole thing short, both sides of the case were heard, the Magistrate adjourned proceedings for 1 hour saying that he would be considering the matter and would give his decision when the court reassembled.
1 hour and about 20 minutes later, with Madam Pauline R. back in the court room and under the watchful of the Police Officer and the Magistrate, the decision was handed down.
1 year Suspended Sentences on ALL Charges to be served Concurrently, a Restraining Order for 2 years barring her from both using the Shopping Complex and approaching me, plus a total of $3,400 in fines, etc PLUS to Pay ALL Court Costs, and 5 days in the local nick for Contempt of Court WITH 30 days to either pay the whole amount or make arrangements with the court to pay in REGULAR installments.
Gee, I hope Madam Pauline R. enjoyed her first night in the local nick last night.
I most certainly slept well last night.

Triphid 9 Jan 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Thanks for that update. You paint a beautiful word picture of a mentally deranged person. She probably thinks of herself as a Martyr for Christ.

Yaaaaay!!!! Couldn't happen to a better person! They sure don't know how to keep quiet, or learn anything, do they?

13 days and counting to the BIG one and I will NOT be required to be there sadly.

@Triphid Trouble is, it's highly likely she'll never change.

@Lilac-JadeCanada Yep, as the saying goes, A Leopard never changes its spots.

@Triphid Somewhat frightening too.

@Lilac-JadeCanada No, I'm not worried in the least, imo, she's like a Barbers' cat, All wind and piss.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:570699
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.