Agnostic.com

3 3

Poor "Wheels" Cawthorn, overcompensating as best he can.

Homeschooled Congressman Urged Conservatives to “Lightly Threaten” Their Representatives

Have you heard the latest about Madison Cawthorn? It turns out that when he spoke at a Turning Point USA event on December 21st, he said the following:

“Call your congressman and feel free, you can lightly threaten them and say, you know what, if you don’t start supporting election integrity, I’m coming after you, Madison Cawthorn is coming after you, everybody’s coming after you.”

Madison Cawthorn is a freshman member of the U.S. House of Representatives. He’s 25 and is considered a rising star within the Republican Party.

He’s also a liar and an alleged serial sexual predator.

Full Article: [patheos.com]

nogod4me 8 Jan 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Apparently, the man is full of BS, and has been for some time: [rawstory.com]

Trump was most likely his mentor.

Bunch of scary, dumb, bastards!

They try to paint him as a hero, he is not. The lie is that his accident kept him out of the Naval Academy when it was actually his own failure.

“Madison was homeschooled in Hendersonville and was nominated to the Naval Academy by Rep. Mark Meadows in 2014,” according to the 11th District candidate’s website. “However, Madison’s plans were derailed that year after he nearly died in a tragic automobile accident that left him partially paralyzed and in a wheelchair.”

"But – after rigorous screening by the academy’s selection committee that includes physical fitness, leadership abilities and performance in school and on standardized tests – barely 1 in 5 of the nominees wins appointment and enters the academy. Cawthorn was among those rejected." Remember, that was before the accident, they are such liars.

[msn.com]

"But in a 2017 sworn deposition obtained by AVL Watchdog, Cawthorn admitted his application to the academy had already been rejected before the crash. The campaign did not comment, despite repeated requests over several days."
[citizen-times.com]

Smart Ass Cripple: Madison Cawthorn Is Not My Wheelchair Brother

[progressive.org]

They don't want to go as far as they think they want to go...

You found a pic of my ex! 😉

@Secretguy So secret I didn't even know about you huh?

@Fred_Snerd I've experienced all the pain possible.
I'm just here for those that still need some experience....

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:571141
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.