Agnostic.com

0 1

I just came back from a long walk on the beach and it seems that the forecast 40C has kept people home in the a/c as the beach was deserted, except for a couple of noteable exceptions. There was one rather picturesque young lady down by the water's edge taking selfies, with her phone on a tripod, while she struck a number of different convoluted yoga poses. About half a km further along there was another young woman, quite well covered in tats, with what looked like a professional photographer. They were also taking a lot of posed photos, though I'm not sure why you'd want a picture from behind while posed on your hands and knees with your head down. I think they were some sort of advertising photos. My dog is a friendly sort and he ran up to greet each of them, so I had to stop and say hello myself (took me years to train him🤣). I know our beach isn't as exciting as the lovely views that literate hiker posts, but we do have some nice views and we don't have the sound of gunfire in the distance. I would have taken pics for this post, but that seemed a bit weird and creepy. I did think that the next time I take my dog for a walk to the beach I might take popcorn 🤣🤣

Cyklone 7 Jan 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:571291