Agnostic.com

3 0

This is absolutely wonderful. I love to see people get everything that they voted for.

[apple.news]

CourtJester 7 Jan 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Well, first of all, if your only source of info is the Republican Underground, you're not going to get unbiased factual information.....I could go on, but I doubt you can see errors in your judgments.

Why don't you tell the ENTIRE story? Republicans can't have it both ways--they cannot accuse the Democrats of wanting to get affordable, or free, health care and medications to everyone, and then claim the Democrats are trying to take it away or make it more expensive.

You need to learn how to distinguish fact from fiction.

[bostonglobe.com]

[mediabiasfactcheck.com]

Neither of those showed I was wrong.

@CourtJester One proved that your source is unreliable and the other proved that your claim did not exist among Biden's Executive Orders so in fact they both proven that you were wrong. But you're used to that.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:571318
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.