Agnostic.com

3 0

Commercials...damn they are annoying...

Does anyone else think that this may be Tom Selleck’s first rodeo?

Dog food is fine, but what are “high quality poops”?

Anything to do with Ozempic

Which ones annoy you?

Canndue 8 Jan 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I DVR Everything, even live NFL games, then watch, using fast-forward to avoid all commercials,( unless at warp speed, something looks interesting.) Saves a ton of time, (usually 15 minutes of every hour is commercials). Helps me keep the thread during, for example, a mystery movie, and I never get blasted by those 3x-louder-than-the-show commercials! For football, I start watching about 45 minutes into the actual game, then "pause" during half-time. Remember when Joe Theismann got his leg broken in what looked to be about 5 places? And they re-ran it about 15 times? Never going to have to go throughThat again!

I don't mind commercials. They are necessary. What I do mind is the volume going up when they come on. Years ago there was a bill to end this practice, but of course it failed.

Liberty Insurance are the worst

I love them! I would love to know the Ostrich Wrangler....it cannot be easy!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:572178
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.