Agnostic.com

3 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This person is worst than alex jones because she is in congress. I do think she needs to be removed but I doubt the gop members will step up. 😟

So Greene is alleging the Las Vegas shooter was a liberal who killed all those people in order to change the gun laws. Maybe she got the idea from the lies that Sandy Hook didn't really happen, given that both are way over-the-top offensive and based on hatred of liberals.

Plainly, the Las Vegas shooter was a gun nut having multiple weapons. Police never found a discernible motive. Greene is a psychotic sociopath.

So, "her time before political office" is supposed to be irrelevant (although I'm sure she's one of those who brings up things Democrats said or did 20 years ago), and CNN is "the enemy of the people"? Or is that the news altogether except for Fox?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:572449
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.