Agnostic.com

1 0

If Satan were actually real then i think he would look like Kenneth Copeland.

Copeland explains that his mentor Oral Roberts Spoke in tongues and then interpreted those tongues back to himself to build Oral Roberts University. And some people believe this shit.

abyers1970 7 Feb 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I object.

But is he not the guy who damned Covid-19 in Jesus' name and Covid did not listen?

Burn this thing. He blew the Wind of God on it.Obviously Covid19 never got the memo that Copeland burned it up

@abyers1970

He sounds totally cray. I have seen the third world places but we have millions living right here in the United States who beat ignorance in the world. My uncle used to say ... "everyday comfort is getting uncomfortable." Maybe this is what happened to these low lifes. They have taken all for granted and now want to take others back to primitive days. It is like what the ISIS philosophy is. Go to dark places of conflict, poverty, low education and ignorance so they can recruit followers. Same thing here in the Southern states.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:573417
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.