Agnostic.com

3 3

Posted in the Conservative Group.

I love it when some "conservatives" openly admit that they are racist, misogynistic, conspiracy following neo-patriots and insurrectionists.

BTHT 6 Feb 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Pro tip: real patriots don't participate in an Insurrection to overthrow a democratically and lawfully elected government.

How does a post where someone merely asking if anyone else heard about that site automatically equate to something that's racist or misogynistic? The poster didn't say he believed or agreed with anything, he just asked if anyone else heard about the site. This post serves no beneficial or informative purposes, and only seeks to stir up needless drama and cause division among fellow site members.

@BTHT So in other words you don't want to answer my question, what did a simple question have anything directly to do with racism and misogyny? He wanted to ask fellow group members and not everyone on the site, so if you take issue with that I suggest you take that up with the OP then. Throwing a fit with me because I called you out on your bullshit won't get you anywhere, and others will only get to see what a coward you are.

For the cheap seats in the back....IT IS NOT CENSORSHIP TO BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:573477
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.