Agnostic.com

2 0

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

To every 'season,' there is a purpose. I have never had sexual problems, when I had an appropriate partner...I never made a good sexual partner, otherwise. If sex isn't 'life giving,' it becomes something else for me!
When that wasn't possible, I took my 'sexual creative energy' and put it to caring for and loving all people that I encountered (it is difficult to pass that to some people, but I give it my best)! As far as physical copulation is concerned, I hope every one finds pleasure, but it is not the 'be all,' to 'end all' for great pleasure in life! It is just different!

Male harmonies in many species result in fights to the death between rivals, and other species a non-receptive female can be killed. These harmonies are powerful in men and sometimes difficult to control. Women like men to be passionate. Some women enjoy men being almost out of control with passion, and I think most men enjoy it too. I certainly don't speak for everyone, but abstinence is a strong motivator that cannot be fulfilled without a physical relationship. I don't like the idea of paying for a prostitute, because it seems like a woman's desperate last choice for a profession. A hookup is impersonal. A real relationship is my preference for a sex partner.

@EdEarl well,.you have my blessings, my friend! I'll pass on the gorilla affection!

Nothing new here as far as I'm concerned. I've been receiving pleasure in giving orgasms since my twenties - and that was during the early 1960s. To this day, I don't believe in "going in" until the woman is orgasmic, although my willie might have an exploratory foray before withdrawing.

It's not new info, but is unlikely to be universally known.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:57348
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.