Agnostic.com

15 19

Are selfies okay on a dating profile?

During the pandemic, I have no one to take photos of me. All of the other photos on my dating profile show me having fun, doing activities I enjoy.

I always thought guys who just use selfies look like they have no friends. Bathroom selfies are the worst, especially shirtless.

Yesterday I took this selfie. Took in the tunic so it fits me in the waist and hips.

Is this photo okay to use on my dating profile? No eye makeup. At least it's current.

The wooden Pinocchio doll is from my childhood. At age 18, I gave it to a friend in Michigan when she had a baby. Jenny mailed it back when I had Claire at 36. Was thrilled to see it again!

LiterateHiker 9 Feb 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

15 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You should definitely crop out that lifted' leg

makes u look needy

You always look impeccable .

Beautiful ,Tasteful selfies are usually always appreciated ,when one is alone one does not have a choice unless picking a pic from the past ,plus they are much more personable and up to date and the person sees the real you ,i think most men would rather see the real woman with out make up first , Gorgeous and adorable as ever ,Wishing you a great relationship with Lindsay Enjoy ,warm hugs to you

Good pictures are always fine, regardless of how taken. And to your point, that never, ever includes a shirtless photo unless requested. But on the public profile? Tasteless, at least you know to move on.......

There are an awful lot of selfies on dating sites. My only objection is that it frequently leaves the image transposed (unless you flip it) so you don't see the true person. At least you're not wearing a cap on backwards 🤣🤣🤣 Sorry, couldn't resist. But I thought you had a new date, so why new pics?
You look great, by the way 🙂

@Cyklone

Hilarious! I never wear baseball caps. You can relax.

Yes, I'm dating Lindsey, an oral maxillofacial surgeon. So far, we have gotten together three times. Lindsey calls me "gorgeous, funny and adorable."

His friend showed him the Fitness Singles dating website. Lindsey saw my profile, and paid to join so he could send me a message. I am the first (and only) women he contacted on Fitness Singles.

I will let life unfold.

@LiterateHiker I wish you the best. 🙂

Beautiful

Looking great and a simple background. But I thought you had a significant other/boy friend.

@ADKSparky

Yes, I'm dating an oral maxillofacial surgeon Lindsey.

His friend showed him the Fitness Singles dating website.

Lindsey saw my profile, and paid to join so he could send me a message.

You look great and that is fine for a dating profile

@BudFrank

Thank you!

All of my photos are selfies. Even before the pandemic, I had no one to take pictures of me.

Great pic!

@Stephen1364

Thank you, Stephen.

Yes you look lovely. 😊

@oldFloyd

Thank you.

Why not? Then again, I didn't know there are rules other than you like it. I think you are attractive in all your photos.

@gigihein

Thank you, dear.

Nothing wrong with it when you look so smokin’ 😉

@Canndue

Thank you! blushes

I didn't realize someone would judge my lifestyle by whether I take the picture or someone else did. (Note to self, here's a new reason not to take another selfie)

I don't know that men would have the same judgements. I don't. Yours looks great! Use it 😉

That selfie would look great on your profile, you can also use a timer on you cell phone to take your own photo. I though you would like shirtless selfies to eliminate fat belly guys.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:573992
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.