Agnostic.com

3 0

What Aches and pains you?

I've awaking myself up again.Its around 4:30am. I got some neuropathy going on with some arthritis. Knee, hip, back, and shoulders. Damn... never thought I'ld be this guy that i am...

BucketlistBob 8 Nov 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I had a a very bad painful left knee a few years ago . I cured it on my own with krill oil and a few other natural supplements .I refused to take pain killers unless the pain was unbearable at night

Im going to have to look into that krill oil. Thanks.

I suffer from chronic nerve pain, from damage to my spinal nerves. I also have chronic knee pain, and various other joints, from years of abusing my body in sports and nature.

I’m on a series of meds, and after surgeries, am a bit better. I have been able to get off the serious pain meds, and can walk again (literally).

Three years ago, I had to retire and now rely on disability benefits. It’s humiliating and degrading. I’m treated like shit by most people, even though I spent my life paying into the system.

I like sleeping, when I actually can, because I feel no pain. But I wake up more than not crying out. That rush from nothingness to pain, it’s a bitch.

I was up at 4:30 this morning. My wife hurts too. I do a lot of moaning in my sleep. I'm a big ole baby.
I'm sorry for your pain. Peace be with you...

lucky for me I am pretty pain free. a few years ago I had an inflammation in my shoulders from a virus and live a T Rex kind of lifestyle for at least a year. SInce I protected it too much my left shoulder tightened up and hurts a little if I stretch it but that is what I need to do.

Dang it... You know that's probably what i need to do now. Thanks

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:5742
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.