Agnostic.com

1 1

LINK Chiefs assistant admits in warrant to drinking before I-435 crash that hurt 2 children, 1 severely

Chiefs Assistant Britt Reid? You mean Andy's son Britt? I've know this kid was a piece of shit since 2007. He pulled a gun on a motorist, outside of Philly, over a traffic incident where he was at fault. He did time for that. He has numerous DUIs and now he hurt 2 little kids, 1 life threatening injuries. He's been in jail for DUI a bunch of times, so I knows he's guilty here. I can't blame Andy for his son, but I blame him for hiring this crumbum to his coaching staff.

barjoe 9 Feb 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Well, to be fair, who else would employ him with that record?

Let him clean up his act and coach at a lower level. Earn his stripes. Andy is an enabler. Andy's older son Garrett was an assistant Eagles coach. He was found dead of a heroin overdose on Eagles practice facility. That was in 2012. Andy is an enabler. It didn't do Garrett any good, doesn't look like it helped Britt. Coach of the Year? Yes. Father of the Year? No.

@barjoe that was sarcasm! He is barely qualified to be assistant janitor somewhere,but........ nepotism....

@AnneWimsey He's an assistant for the best team in the NFL. I assume if he weren't a drug addict and a loser, he would be qualified to coach a high school football team or be a coordinator for an NCAA division 1 team.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:574503
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.