Agnostic.com

2 4

LINK Off the rails: Inside the craziest meeting of the Trump presidency - Axios

This actually happened. The 45th president actually planned to overturn the election. Does he still plan to overthrow the government? BTW after reading. BOYCOTT Overstock.com❗

barjoe 9 Feb 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I’ve been listening to the Axios podcast - it’s great, but it’s hard to wait a week between episodes. I think Trump never intended to become President, and when he was elected, he didn’t know how to do it. That vacuum was filled with staff and other advisers who had their own agendas; think Rex Tillerson. The continuous turnover, unfilled positions, incompetence in every endeavor, left the whole enterprise open to infection by at least Stephen Miller, if not more neo nazis. I’ve wondered who the staffer was that had such a grip on the weaknesses in Con Law that the Trump administration exploited, right down to the burrowed bureaucrats. It could not possibly have been Trump himself. I know I sound like a conspiracy theorist - but in all the chaos, someone was less of an idiot than the rest.

The older I get the more deranged I feel others have become when it involves politics and Donald Trump. I wouldn't give him the time of day.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:574558
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.